Privacy & cookies policy
What personal information do we collect from our customers and from the people that visit our website or social media pages?
From customers we collect exclusively the data necessary to carry out the administrative and commercial agreemens.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you sign a commercial agreement, when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from in the following ways:
- To finalize the commercial agreement connected with GRAFF sales and purchases
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To send you periodic newsletter with our company news and updates
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your data are stored in GRAFF’s private database and are not communicated to any other company or authority
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
How can you update your personal data or order the cancellation of them?
Every newsletter you receive always contains, at the bottom of it, a link through which you can update your personal data or unsubscribe from the newsletter.
In every moment you can ask for your personal data to be completely removed from GRAFF’s database by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.